LINK Mobility Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- LINK Mobility Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $32.5M per year.
- LINK Mobility Group's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- LINK Mobility Group has 100 Employees.
- LINK Mobility Group grew their employee count by 52% last year.
- LINK Mobility Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is LINK Mobility Group?
LINK Mobility Group is Europe's leading provider within mobile communications, specialized on mobile messaging services, mobile solutions and mobile data intelligence. The Group offers a wide range of scalable services and solutions across industries and sectors due to the growing demand of digital convergence between businesses and customers, platforms and users. The Group is headquartered in Oslo/Norway and is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (ISIN: NO0010219702). LINK Mobility continues to experience strong organic growth with a high degree of recurring revenue as customers tend to move more business activities onto the mobile platforms. In 2017, LINK Mobility had a total turnover of 1,75 billion NOK with offices in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Latvia, Estonia, Bulgaria, Germany, Spain, Poland, France, Austria, Switzerland and Italy.keywords:N/A