LBM Advantage Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- LBM Advantage's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.6M per year.
- LBM Advantage's estimated revenue per employee is $321,000
- LBM Advantage has 61 Employees.
- LBM Advantage grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- LBM Advantage currently has 1 job openings.
What Is LBM Advantage?
LBM Advantage is a Building Materials and Forest Product Co-Operative owned by independent lumber and building material dealers. LBM Advantage was created in 2016 with the historic merger of long-time, dealer-owned buying groups ENAP and PAL, and now includes the addition of IBSA. All three co-ops were founded decades ago by lumberyard owners who saw their future success strengthened by combining purchasing resources. That tenet holds true today and is reflected in our mission statement: "To create a competitive advantage for our members by leveraging their collective power". LBM Advantage brings the purchasing power of over 555 members operating 1041 locations in 35 states to the marketplace. With over 100 employees, LBM Advantage operates from four regional offices to ensure the expertise of our staff in local building techniques and region-specific products.keywords:N/A