LATAM Women in Cybersecurity Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- LATAM Women in Cybersecurity's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.3M per year.
- LATAM Women in Cybersecurity's estimated revenue per employee is $323,000
- LATAM Women in Cybersecurity has 38 Employees.
- LATAM Women in Cybersecurity grew their employee count by 111% last year.
- LATAM Women in Cybersecurity currently has 1 job openings.
What Is LATAM Women in Cybersecurity?
We are a non-profit organization - made up of women - with a focus on the development of Cybersecurity in Latin America. Our objective is minimize the knowledge gap and the lack of talent in Cybersecurity in Latin America. We offer ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬￅﾓAdvice on Cybersecurityￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬￂﾝ. Our programs are: ENTERPRISE SEGMENT - WOMCY Talks: Informative talks on Cybersecurity. - WOMCY Mentoring: Mentoring women who wish to grow professional in the Cybersecurity world. - WOMCY Talent: A network of certified talents in Cybersecurity EDUCATION SEGMENT - WOMCY Girls: Talks to encourage the study of STEM careers (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) - WOMCY Geek: Awareness talks about cyber threats. - WOMCY Jobs: Mentoring Career Plan at the work level focused on Cybersecurity. FOUNDATIONS - WOMCY Give: We donate time to specific activities led by organizations and foundations that share similar goals as WomCy (i.e: Women In Tech, etc). - WOMCY Back: We receive donations for campaigns created for a specific purpose.keywords:N/A