Kyriba Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kyriba's estimated annual revenue is currently $113.5M per year.
- Kyriba received $160.0M in venture funding in March 2019.
- Kyriba's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Kyriba's total funding is $312.5M.
- Kyriba has 873 Employees.
- Kyriba grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Kyriba currently has 139 job openings.
What Is Kyriba?
Kyriba empowers financial leaders and their teams with award-winning solutions for cash and risk management, payments and supply chain finance. Kyriba delivers a highly secure, 100 percent SaaS enterprise platform, superior bank connectivity and a seamlessly integrated solution set for tackling today's most complex financial challenges. Thousands of companies, including many of the world's largest organizations, rely on Kyriba to streamline key processes, protect against loss from fraud and financial risk, and accelerate growth opportunities through improved decision support. Technology analyst firm IDC recognized Kyriba as a global leader in its MarketScape for SaaS and cloud-enabled treasury and risk management applications for 2017-2018. Kyriba is headquartered in San Diego, with offices in New York, Paris, London, Tokyo, Dubai and other major locations. For more information, visit www.kyriba.com.keywords:Data Storage,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Payments,Security,Storage, fintech, saas