Kroger Specialty Pharmacy Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kroger Specialty Pharmacy's estimated annual revenue is currently $203.3M per year.
- Kroger Specialty Pharmacy received $19.6M in venture funding in December 2006.
- Kroger Specialty Pharmacy's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Kroger Specialty Pharmacy has 753 Employees.
- Kroger Specialty Pharmacy grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Kroger Specialty Pharmacy currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Kroger Specialty Pharmacy?
Kroger Specialty Pharmacy is a nationwide Clinical Pharmacy dedicated to servicing patients with chronic illnesses requiring complex care. We optimize patient outcomes by blending a high-touch, caring patient experience with specialized clinical knowledge, personalized total life care programs and administrative expertise.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Kroger Specialty Pharmacy News
"At Kroger Health, our team of pharmacists and technicians practice at the ... revenues (including retail and specialty pharmacy) of $13.4 billion, ...
The Global Specialty Pharmacy Market 2019 Industry was estimated to ... Humana Pharmacy, Inc. Hyphens Pharma Pte Ltd. Kroger Specialty ...
ST. LOUIS, March 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- ValoremRx Specialty Solutions, the group purchasing organization (GPO) formed by a joint ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
Kroger Specialty Pharmacy Funding
|2006-12-14||$19.6M||Undisclosed||Allied Capital Corporation||Article|