Konsus Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Konsus's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.1M per year.
- Konsus received $1.5M in venture funding in August 2016.
- Konsus's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Konsus's total funding is $5.1M.
- Konsus has 35 Employees.
- Konsus grew their employee count by -17% last year.
- Konsus currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Konsus?
Konsus is the fastest online outsourcing solution with 12hr delivery. 3000+ corporate clients. Currently hiring engineers. We provide on-demand outsourcing for corporate teams. Companies can submit a task and start a project in 30 minutes with a pre-vetted freelancer and dedicated project manager. Konsus is built specifically for business professionals who need 24/7 availability, quick turn-around time, file security, and consistent quality. We are open 24/7, with staff all over the world. Konsus currently support the six largest business task categories online: - PowerPoint - Graphic Design - Content Writing - Web Design - Data Entry - Research Konsus was a part of the Y Combinator accelerator in the Winter 2016 Batch and raised $1.7M in seed funding in May 2016. Investors include Sam Altman, President Y Combinator, and the newly started Slack Fund.keywords:Human Resources Hr