Koenigsegg Automotive AB Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Koenigsegg Automotive AB's estimated annual revenue is currently $133.3M per year.
- Koenigsegg Automotive AB's estimated revenue per employee is $330,000
- Koenigsegg Automotive AB has 404 Employees.
- Koenigsegg Automotive AB grew their employee count by 30% last year.
- Koenigsegg Automotive AB currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Koenigsegg Automotive AB?
Koenigsegg manufactures exclusive super-sports cars for a select group of enthusiast customers. Space age materials and uncompromising quality both in finish and function make these cars among the world's best. They reach higher top speeds and are more powerful than any other series-produced car today. The Koenigsegg headquarters lie in southern Sweden, near the city of Ängelholm. Formerly this cluster of buildings was occupied by the Swedish Air Force, and Koenigsegg?s new assembly hall used to be a hangar for JAS 39 Gripen fighter jets. Adapted to the needs of Koenigsegg, these facilities provide the perfect infrastructure for building high-tech supercars, with a modern office block adjacent to the assembly halls.keywords:N/A