Knowledge Management Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Knowledge Management's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.3M per year.
- Knowledge Management's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Knowledge Management has 85 Employees.
- Knowledge Management grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Knowledge Management currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Knowledge Management?
We focus on building effective and state of the art technology solutions to the exact specifications of our customers and delivering them on time and budget. We are SDB & State of MA Certified, "MBE"; we are also a GSA contract holder, GS-35F-0126W. Knowledge Management, Inc. (KM) is a STARS II contract holder; this will allow Government clients to purchase up to 4 Million dollars directly from Knowledge Management, Inc. without putting it out for an open bid. KM has experience with the following federal agencies: Air Force, Army, Army Corps of Engineers, CIFA, Census, DIA, DoD, Federal Court system, Marine Corps, Navy, NIH, NGA, NSA, NSF, Department of Transportation, TSA, SEC, Social Security, & Veterans Administration. KM has technical expertise to see IT projects through the entire software development life cycle in several private industry sectors such as finance, health care, Pharmacy, telecommunication, manufacturing, online retail and more.keywords:Career / Job Search,Human Resources Hr,Physical Security,Security