Knot Standard Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Knot Standard's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.8M per year.
- Knot Standard received $Undisclosed in venture funding in April 2018.
- Knot Standard's estimated revenue per employee is $228,000
- Knot Standard's total funding is $23.4M.
- Knot Standard has 100 Employees.
- Knot Standard grew their employee count by -23% last year.
- Knot Standard currently has 10 job openings.
What Is Knot Standard?
Knot Standard is a custom menswear company headquartered in New York City. We build confidence in men by allowing them to have great fit and style, while merging rich sartorial heritage with next-generation technology. Since 2010, we've partnered with Bloomingdale's and our company has continued to expand to new markets, but our mission remains the same; to consistently offer premium service, selection combined with tradition and classic tailoring, for our client and his personal stylist to create the lifestyle our customer desires. We have seven appointment-only showrooms located in New York, Chicago, D.C., Houston, Austin, Dallas, and San Francisco, in addition to an Online Studio at KnotStandard.com. Our Style Advisors establish their own base of clients, working personally with each one to build a wardrobe of apparel from premium mills such as Zegna, Loro Piana, Solbiati, Ariston, Holland and Sherry, and more. We value highly entrepreneurial, confident, motivated, and creative candidates, who are looking for career development and the opportunity to be part of an innovative and growing company. Interested in joining Visit https://www.themuse.com/jobs/c-knotstandard-jobs to learn more about our openings.keywords:E-Commerce,Fashion