Knock.co Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Knock.co's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.3M per year.
- Knock.co received $400.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Knock.co's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Knock.co has 125 Employees.
- Knock.co grew their employee count by -14% last year.
- Knock.co currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|New York Shippi...||N/A||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is Knock.co?
Knock is an online home selling platform that lets you sell or trade in your house for fair market price instantly. Launched by founding team members from Trulia.com (NYSE: TRLA, acquired by Zillow for $3.5B), the company uses data science to price homes accurately, technology to sell them quickly and a dedicated team of professionals to guide homeowners through the selling process. Knock has raised $32.5M from top tier investors RRE, Redpoint, Greycroft, Corazon Capital, Correlation Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital and FJ Labs. We are hiring https://www.knock.com/jobs.keywords:Cleantech,Data Storage,Finance,Information Security,Mobile,Payments,Physical Security,Security,Solar Power,Storage
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %