Knock.co Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Revenue & Financials
- Knock.co's revenue is currently $21.1M per year.
- Knock.co received $400.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Knock.co's revenue per employee is $165827
- Knock.co has 127 Employees.
- Knock.co grew their employee count by 74% last year.
- Knock.co currently has 23 job openings.
What Is Knock.co?
Knock is an online home selling platform that lets you sell or trade in your house for fair market price instantly. Launched by founding team members from Trulia.com (NYSE: TRLA, acquired by Zillow for $3.5B), the company uses data science to price homes accurately, technology to sell them quickly and a dedicated team of professionals to guide homeowners through the selling process. Knock has raised $32.5M from top tier investors RRE, Redpoint, Greycroft, Corazon Capital, Correlation Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital and FJ Labs. We are hiring https://www.knock.com/jobs.keywords:Cleantech,Data Storage,Finance,Information Security,Mobile,Payments,Physical Security,Security,Solar Power,Storage
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|New York Shippi...||N/A||N/A|