Kira Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kira Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $29.9M per year.
- Kira Systems received $50.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- Kira Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Kira Systems's total funding is $65M.
- Kira Systems has 206 Employees.
- Kira Systems grew their employee count by -11% last year.
- Kira Systems currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Kira Systems?
Kira Systems helps enterprises uncover relevant information from their contracts. Our easy-to-use machine learning software requires no consulting engagement and no technical expertise to get started. About Kira Kira is powerful, award-winning software that excels at searching and analyzing contract text. Kira offers pre-built, machine learning models covering due diligence, general commercial, corporate organization, real estate and compliance. Using Kira Quick Study, anyone can train additional models that can accurately identify virtually any desired clause. Kira can be deployed on virtual data rooms and other large repositories of contracts, creating summary analyses within minutes. Customers, who include some of the world's largest corporations and professional services firms, have trusted Kira on hundreds of billions of dollars of transactions to date. They also deploy Kira for knowledge management, contract search, analytics, and other use cases where visibility into contract provisions is critical. More at https://kirasystems.com/aboutkeywords:Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning