Kin Insurance Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kin Insurance's estimated annual revenue is currently $33.9M per year.
- Kin Insurance's estimated revenue per employee is $179,259
- Kin Insurance has 189 Employees.
- Kin Insurance grew their employee count by 45% last year.
- Kin Insurance currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Kin Insurance?
Kin Insurance is a home insurance startup (backed by an A-rated carrier) that's here to fix home insurance. How We use data to make the application process as simple as possible and to recommend the right coverage for each home. We cut out the inefficiencies that plague traditional carriers. They typically pay out only 50% of premiums in claims. Where does the rest go TV commercials, building naming rights, and golden parachutes for high-paid executives. We skip these things so we can keep costs down. We also partner with companies that help keep your home safer and help you qualify for home insurance discounts. In Florida and Texas, we can show you a quote with only your street address. The rest of the country We're coming to you soon. Come see what we're all about.keywords:N/A