Kimble Applications Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kimble Applications's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.9M per year.
- Kimble Applications received $Undisclosed in venture funding in March 2018.
- Kimble Applications's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Kimble Applications's total funding is $3.6M.
- Kimble Applications's pricing is $420 per year.
- Kimble Applications has 137 Employees.
- Kimble Applications grew their employee count by -2% last year.
- Kimble Applications currently has 12 job openings.
What Is Kimble Applications?
Kimble is a professional services automation (PSA) solution which streamlines business processes, drives cost efficiencies and delivers the engine for business growth. Kimble's PSA software enables the holistic management of your entire professional services business, rather than the traditionally narrow focus on operations, sales, or delivery solutions. In a single product, Kimble provides the combined functionality of separate resource management solutions, PSA software, T&E, and financial reporting systems, dramatically reducing process complexity and boosting business. Kimble is the only genuinely integrated professional services automation solution that provides support for all key business processes. Kimble functions as an advanced business analytics platform, giving you superior insight with real-time diagnostics and KPI reporting, which gives instant visibility into the health of your business and allows you to better plan and control your future. From sales, through delivery, to billing, Kimble will measure and accurately report your current and projected performance and facilitate the appropriate adjustments in resourcing. Kimble is the only PSA tool designed by experts from within the industry. Our rich understanding of business needs and the broader professional services business environment has been critical to the success of Kimble's product design, implementation, and after-sales support. Kimble has the potential to revolutionize your business processes and resource planning, providing the engine for future business growth.keywords:Human Resources Hr, saas