Kids' Food Basket Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kids' Food Basket's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.5M per year.
- Kids' Food Basket's estimated revenue per employee is $323,000
- Kids' Food Basket has 76 Employees.
- Kids' Food Basket grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Kids' Food Basket currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Kids' Food Basket?
Kids Food Basket (KFB) exists to ensure that children in our community do not go to bed hungry. KFB is committed to providing healthy, tasty, and cost effective evening meals, or Sack Suppers to West Michigan children who are food insecure. Kids Food Basket has served as the only organization in our community focused on childhood hunger for over a decade. We serve kids directly by providing nutritious, cost-effective Sack Suppers to children at participating schools where 80% or more students live at or near the poverty line. Ten years ago, we were serving 125 Sack Suppers daily at three sites, and today we serve over 7,000 Sack Suppers at 38 sites and one satellite site in Muskegon. Join the attack on childhood hunger! Be sure to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for additional updates! Twitter: @KidsFoodBasket Facebook: facebook.com/kidsfoodbasketkeywords:N/A