Keystone Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Keystone Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $25M per year.
- Keystone Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Keystone Technologies has 102 Employees.
- Keystone Technologies grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Keystone Technologies currently has 12 job openings.
What Is Keystone Technologies?
With over 100 million Keystone lighting components in use since 1945, we believe that lighting should be simple, hassle-free, and transformational. Keystone, Light Made Easy. Lighting is an essential part of our lives, but to most people choosing, designing, and installing quality lighting is a complicated and frustrating endeavor. We have lots of options, including different lighting technologies, product features, and companies with whom to work. Our mission at Keystone is to change the way people think about lighting. Based in North Wales, Pennsylvania, Keystone Technologies services customers across North America with a distribution network and sales organization around the USA.keywords:N/A