Key Travel Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Key Travel's estimated annual revenue is currently $89.6M per year.
- Key Travel's estimated revenue per employee is $253,000
- Key Travel has 354 Employees.
- Key Travel grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Key Travel currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Key Travel?
Key Travel is an international Travel Management Company specialising in the humanitarian, faith and education sectors. We help our clients overcome the complexities of their unique travel requirements. Using our sector expertise and unique products, we simplify the process for each journey, delivering the travel experience they need. This enables them to focus on their goals of supporting, healing and educating worldwide. Earlier in the year we won the first 'GTMC Innovation Award' for our internal point-of-sale and mid-office integrated tool, KT-MOM, with judges commenting that: The KT-MOM app from Key Travel impressed us for the way in which it not only improves efficiencies but also offers tangible benefits to both consultants and customers. Travelport's Simon Ferguson, Regional Director for UK and Ireland.keywords:Travel