Kew Media Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kew Media Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.2M per year.
- Kew Media Group's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Kew Media Group has 74 Employees.
- Kew Media Group grew their employee count by 35% last year.
- Kew Media Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Kew Media Group?
Kew Media Group is a publicly-listed content company which recently acquired eleven best-in-class companies: Content Media Corporation (now Kew's distribution arm) and its 5 majority-controlled production subsidiaries - Aito Media, Campfire Film & Television, Collins Avenue Productions, Jigsaw Productions and Spirit Digital Media; plus Kew's 5 wholly owned production companies - Architect Films, Bristow Global Media, Frantic Films, Media Headquarters and Our House Media. With primary offices in London, Los Angeles, New York and Toronto, the Kew Media Group companies develop, produce and distribute every year, more than 1,000 hours of new multi-genre content as well as Kew's existing catalogue of over 6,500 hours for almost every available viewing platform worldwide.keywords:N/A