Kerauno Unified Communications Platform Annual Revenue, Competitors, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kerauno Unified Communications Platform's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.5M per year.
- Kerauno Unified Communications Platform's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- Kerauno Unified Communications Platform's total funding is $1.2M.
- Kerauno Unified Communications Platform has 60 Employees.
- Kerauno Unified Communications Platform grew their employee count by 46% last year.
- Kerauno Unified Communications Platform currently has 1 job openings.
Kerauno Unified Communications Platform Competitors
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|ERS Wireless (E...||$27M||83||5%||N/A|
What Is Kerauno Unified Communications Platform?
Kerauno, LLC was established in 2018 as a spinoff company from Axia Technology Partners. Kerauno develops and sells a workflow communications platform that powerfully connects people, process, software and systems, to build efficiencies, automate processes and drive revenue to a company's bottom line.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Jason Ulm||VP of Sales||Email Available|
|Chris Yakubesan||Vcio||Email Available|
|Sara Armstrong||Account Relationship Manager||Email Available|
|Roger Veach||CEO||Email Available|
|Jennifer Turpin||VP, Financial Planning & Analysis|
|Brad Martin||Telecommunications Project Manager||Email Available|
|Josh Ross||Founder / Managing Partner||Email Available|
Kerauno Unified Communications Platform News
Kerauno, a Global Communications SaaS Provider, announces a new strategic alliance ... Our powerful UCaaS solution is redefining Unified. ... The Kerauno Launch Text Engagement Platform is refreshing and unique, and ...
By infusing key modes of communication, including Unified Voice Service (UCaaS), Kerauno Launch text engagement platform, Chat+ ...
The unified communications market in 2018 saw rapid innovation, industry ... Streaming video is widely available through consumer platforms,+ such ... while companies like Avaya, Kerauno, K2 and Whispir are looking to put ...