Kerasotes ShowPlace Theatres Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kerasotes ShowPlace Theatres's estimated annual revenue is currently $41.4M per year.
- Kerasotes ShowPlace Theatres's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Kerasotes ShowPlace Theatres has 202 Employees.
- Kerasotes ShowPlace Theatres grew their employee count by -1% last year.
- Kerasotes ShowPlace Theatres currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Kerasotes ShowPlace Theatres?
Founded in 1909 with a single storefront nickelodeon, Chicago-based Kerasotes ShowPlace Theatres introduced a "new era of moviegoing" with its ShowPlace ICON Theatres in Chicago and Minneapolis. Managed by third generation family, Tony and Dean Kerasotes, the Company plans to debut ShowPlace ICON Theatres in additional major U.S. markets. We at Kerasotes are proud of over 100 years of movie-going excellence. All of our locations offer cutting-edge digital cinema projectors and sound, including select auditoriums with high-frame-rate presentation capability; Real D 3D technology; and industry-leading sound, including, Dolby Digital 7.1 and Dolby® ATMOS (available in select auditoriums in select theatres). Even our smallest auditoriums have wall-to-wall, giant screens. We know you love the movies-and we do too-so you can be assured of a superior motion picture experience each time.keywords:N/A