Kenzie Academy Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kenzie Academy's estimated annual revenue is currently $50.6M per year.
- Kenzie Academy received $4.2M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Kenzie Academy's estimated revenue per employee is $198,353
- Kenzie Academy's total funding is $113.6M.
- Kenzie Academy has 255 Employees.
- Kenzie Academy grew their employee count by -10% last year.
- Kenzie Academy currently has 21 job openings.
What Is Kenzie Academy?
Kenzie Academy is a user experience design and coding school in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 6-month to 2-year program with 1-year paid apprenticeship is a new alternative to traditional colleges and short-term coding bootcamps. Students have the option of attending the program in person, or remotely via our Hybrid Program. Kenzie Academy uses flipped classroom and project-based learning to train a new generation of designers and software developers. Come learn design from a Google designer and coding from a Stanford University Computer Science graduate. Our mission is train the best technologists and provide a pathway towards a rewarding career in tech.keywords:N/A