Keller Williams Realty Greater Seattle Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Keller Williams Realty Greater Seattle's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.1M per year.
- Keller Williams Realty Greater Seattle's estimated revenue per employee is $112,710
- Keller Williams Realty Greater Seattle has 107 Employees.
- Keller Williams Realty Greater Seattle grew their employee count by 57% last year.
- Keller Williams Realty Greater Seattle currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Keller Williams Realty Greater Seattle?
Powered by a mission to help real estate agents build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living, Keller Williams Realty Greater Seattle is a local franchise of the largest real estate company in the United States. With almost 150 associates in the Greater Seattle area, the company's unique business models and systems are based on a belief that the company exists to support its agents. In the current real estate market, this model has proven itself to be more powerful than ever before. A unique profit-sharing system that encourages all associates to become stakeholders in the profitability of individual market centers is serving to fuel the company's growth trajectory. Often described by co-founder and chairman, Gary Keller, as a training and coaching company that just happens to be in the business of real estate, Keller Williams Realty is uniquely devoted to providing market-leading training while supporting associates with tools to capitalize on the ever-changing real estate environment.keywords:N/A