Kallyope Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kallyope's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.1M per year.
- Kallyope received $21.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- Kallyope's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Kallyope's total funding is $159.1M.
- Kallyope has 78 Employees.
- Kallyope grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Kallyope currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Kallyope?
Kallyope is a platform biotechnology company dedicated to unlocking the therapeutic potential of the gut-brain axis. The company integrates cutting-edge technologies in sequencing, computational biology, neural imaging, cellular and molecular biology, and human genetics to provide an understanding of gut-brain biology that will lead to transformational therapeutics and products that improve human health. The company's founders are Charles Zuker, Ph.D., Lasker Award winner Tom Maniatis, Ph.D. and Nobel laureate Richard Axel, M.D. Headquartered at the Alexandria Center® for Life Science in New York City. We currently have many openings across Kallyope and are searching for great candidates to become part of a highly integrated team working on the cutting edge of science to identify new approaches to human health. Check out our available jobs on our website, www.kallyope.com/careers. Don't see a position that interests you Email us anyway at email@example.com. We want to know you better.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare