Kalibrate Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kalibrate's estimated annual revenue is currently $29M per year.
- Kalibrate received $5.0M in venture funding in March 2016.
- Kalibrate's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Kalibrate has 200 Employees.
- Kalibrate grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Kalibrate currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Kalibrate?
For over 25 years, Kalibrate has advised fuel and convenience retailers worldwide on how to be best-in-class operators in the fast-changing marketplace. Kalibrate provides strategic expertise and technology solutions in fuel pricing, retail network planning, location analysis, and global market intelligence. These solutions have been deployed in over 70 countries with hundreds of clients of all sizes, including oil companies, convenience stores, and supermarkets. Kalibrate is headquartered in Manchester, United Kingdom with support operations in Cleveland, Ohio; Tulsa, Oklahoma; Mumbai, India; Durban, South Africa; Melbourne, Australia; Shanghai, China; Tokyo, Japan; and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.keywords:N/A