Kaleidoscope Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kaleidoscope Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $4.9M per year.
- Kaleidoscope Group's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Kaleidoscope Group's total funding is $6M.
- Kaleidoscope Group has 34 Employees.
- Kaleidoscope Group grew their employee count by 55% last year.
- Kaleidoscope Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Kaleidoscope Group?
At Kaleidoscope, we believe financial products supporting education are overdue for change. Scholarship, grant and loan dollars are not having the impact you think. Current administration and service providers either attempt to fit you into a standardized model only designed to lower their own costs, or redirect you from your passion into their own. We are different. We are a strategic partner. We are passionate about what you are passionate about. We out-work and out-think our competitors to ensure your investment in students makes the impact you want it to. We do this with a modern cloud platform, custom financial program design, and predictive analytics - All combined to lower your costs, improve your outcomes, and increase the amount of money going directly to students. Interested in scheduling a demo? Grab a time here: https://www.mykaleidoscope.com/schedule-demo/keywords:N/A