KESQ, CBS Local 2, KUNA Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- KESQ, CBS Local 2, KUNA's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.3M per year.
- KESQ, CBS Local 2, KUNA's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- KESQ, CBS Local 2, KUNA has 65 Employees.
- KESQ, CBS Local 2, KUNA grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- KESQ, CBS Local 2, KUNA currently has 1 job openings.
What Is KESQ, CBS Local 2, KUNA?
The Desert's News Leader: KESQ-TV is the ABC Affiliate television station for the Coachella Valley of California. CBS Local 2 is the CBS Affiliate television station for the Coachella Valley. KUNA is the Telemundo Affiliate for the Coachella Valley. Licensed to Palm Springs, the station is owned by Gulf-California Broadcast Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of News-Press & Gazette Company. Gulf California Broadcasting consists of KESQ, CBS Local 2, Fox affiliate KDFX, CW affiliate KCWQ, and Telemundo affiliate KUNA. The stations share studios located at 31276 Dunham Way in Thousand Palms, California. Gulf-California operates radio station KUNA-FM. GCB is also online at KESQ.comkeywords:N/A