KCAS Bioanalytical & Biomarker Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- KCAS Bioanalytical & Biomarker Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.3M per year.
- KCAS Bioanalytical & Biomarker Services's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- KCAS Bioanalytical & Biomarker Services has 126 Employees.
- KCAS Bioanalytical & Biomarker Services grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- KCAS Bioanalytical & Biomarker Services currently has 3 job openings.
What Is KCAS Bioanalytical & Biomarker Services?
KCAS Bioanalytical & Biomarker Services is a contract laboratory with 39+ years of bioanalytical expertise. Centrally located in Kansas City, KCAS provides small- and large-molecule PK, immunogenicity, and biomarker analysis operating a variety of equipment platforms to service a wide range of therapeutic areas. KCAS team leverages a highly scientific staff with an average tenure in the field of bioanalysis/biomarker analysis of 22 years to provide clients of all sizes with expertise in robust assay development, validation, and sample analysis under fit-for-purpose Non-GLP, GLP, and GCP conditions for discovery, preclinical and clinical studies. Our teams have developed and validated more than 5,500 bioanalytical assays and have undergone 16 FDA inspections. Learn more at: www.kcasbio.com Website: www.kcasbio.com Follow us on twitter: @KCASBiokeywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals