KBRS - Knightsbridge Robertson Surrette Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- KBRS - Knightsbridge Robertson Surrette's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.9M per year.
- KBRS - Knightsbridge Robertson Surrette's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- KBRS - Knightsbridge Robertson Surrette has 79 Employees.
- KBRS - Knightsbridge Robertson Surrette grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- KBRS - Knightsbridge Robertson Surrette currently has 1 job openings.
What Is KBRS - Knightsbridge Robertson Surrette?
KBRS (formerly known as Knightsbridge Robertson Surrette) works with organizations to strengthen their most valuable asset, their people. We help our clients seamlessly recruit, develop and optimize talent to create competitive advantages, improve performance and achieve organizational goals. Established in Atlantic Canada in 1975, our Firm has remained competitive through our commitment to delivering integrated and innovative solutions to human capital challenges. The KBRS team of over 60 professionals operate from offices in Halifax, Moncton, St. Johns, Edmonton and Toronto. We are a part of Canada's leading integrated human capital company, a global leader in talent mobility LHH Knightsbridge. Together, with over 300 offices in more than 60 countries we support clients through recruitment, HR consulting, career transition, leadership development, assessment and coaching. Through our partnerships and extensive network, we offer our clients the vast resources of an international firm with a tailored approach that fits our community. KBRS has the people and services you need when you need stronger people.keywords:N/A