K.C. Pharmaceuticals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- K.C. Pharmaceuticals's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.7M per year.
- K.C. Pharmaceuticals's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- K.C. Pharmaceuticals has 63 Employees.
- K.C. Pharmaceuticals grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- K.C. Pharmaceuticals currently has 1 job openings.
What Is K.C. Pharmaceuticals?
K.C. Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is committed in meeting the requirements of the Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) laid out in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) issued by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). We are devoted in producing finished pharmaceuticals and medical devices that uphold high quality standards in today's consumer market. As part of our ongoing efforts in maintaining compliance, we have been keen in implementing many systems and procedures designed to improve product quality and ensure customer satisfaction. Since our manufacturing paradigm is Building Quality Into Products, we have various internal quality control and quality assurance checkpoints through audits, inspections, reviews, and tests to guarantee that all quality requirements have been met.keywords:Hardware,Hardware Peripherals,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals,Physical Security,Security