JumpStart Games Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- JumpStart Games's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.2M per year.
- JumpStart Games's estimated revenue per employee is $165,000
- JumpStart Games has 183 Employees.
- JumpStart Games grew their employee count by -1% last year.
- JumpStart Games currently has 1 job openings.
What Is JumpStart Games?
JumpStart Games is the leader in learning-based games for kids. Since 1991, JumpStart Games has set the standard in kids educational games by making learning epically fun. JumpStart Games produces creative, educational mobile and multiplayer online games under its flagship brands - JumpStart®, Math Blaster® and School of Dragons® - as well as with partners such as DreamWorks Animation. Over its 20-year history JumpStart has remained dedicated to producing quality learning-based products, earning the trust of millions of teachers, parents, and respected organizations such as Common Sense Media and The National Parenting Center. Formerly owned by Knowledge Holdings, Inc., JumpStart Games is now a wholly owned subsidiary of NetDragon, a global leader in building internet communities. JumpStart Games is based in Torrance, California. For more information, go to www.jumpstart.com.keywords:N/A