Juanita's Foods Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Juanita's Foods's estimated annual revenue is currently $37.5M per year.
- Juanita's Foods's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Juanita's Foods has 139 Employees.
- Juanita's Foods grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Juanita's Foods currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Juanita's Foods?
Founded in 1946 by George De La Torre Sr. and his nephew, Albert Guerrero, Juanitaâ€™s Foods is the worldâ€™s largest manufacturer of Menudo, a popular Mexican soup. In addition to several varieties of Menudo, Juanitaâ€™s also offers Pozole, AlbÃ³ndigas, Hominy, Chile Verde and Nacho Cheese Sauce as well as a line of Pico Pica sauces. \n \nAs a third-generation family-owned business, it is Juanitaâ€™s Foods on-going commitment to innovation, authenticity and quality that has enabled the company to become a leader in the Mexican food category. \n \nJuanitaâ€™s is based in Wilmington California and looking for talented individuals to join the team.keywords:N/A