Joybird Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Joybird's estimated annual revenue is currently $29.5M per year.
- Joybird's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Joybird has 130 Employees.
- Joybird grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- Joybird currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Joybird?
Joybird was founded on the idea that people should never settle when it comes to their home furnishing, but rather have the freedom to be boldly original. Our custom-made and curated furniture is built to meet the demands and unique tastes of our customers, providing a high-quality product that will be enjoyed for a lifetime. As a technology-centric company, Joybird is committed to developing innovative digital experiences that facilitate a 1:1 conversation with users, personalizing every interaction to support a core goal of allowing customers to express themselves through the physical spaces they occupy.keywords:E-Commerce