Joby Aviation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Joby Aviation's estimated annual revenue is currently $139.7M per year.
- Joby Aviation's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Joby Aviation has 568 Employees.
- Joby Aviation grew their employee count by 124% last year.
- Joby Aviation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Joby Aviation?
Founded in 2009 to revolutionize how we commute, Joby Aviation is a venture-backed startup with offices in Santa Cruz and Redwood City, California. Joby Aviation's strengths in composite airframe design and fabrication, aerodynamic analysis, high-performance electric motor development, and cutting-edge battery pack design have placed it in a unique position to create a paradigm shift in transportation with safe, quiet, fast, and affordable electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft.keywords:N/A