James Corner Field Operations Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- James Corner Field Operations's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.2M per year.
- James Corner Field Operations's estimated revenue per employee is $323,000
- James Corner Field Operations has 78 Employees.
- James Corner Field Operations grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- James Corner Field Operations currently has 1 job openings.
What Is James Corner Field Operations?
James Corner Field Operations is a leading-edge landscape architecture, urban design and public realm practice based in New York City and London. The practice is renowned for strong contemporary design across a variety of project types and scales, from large urban districts and complex post-industrial sites, to small well-crafted, detail design projects. In all of the work, there is a special commitment to the design of a vibrant and dynamic public realm, informed by the ecology of both people and nature. In 2010, Field Operations received the prestigious National Design Award. Other awards include the American Academy of Arts and Letters Award for Design and the Daimler-Chrysler Award for Design Innovation. Major projects include the design of the High Line, New York City; Fresh Kills Park, Staten Island; City Center, Las Vegas; Shelby Farms Park, Memphis; The Race Street Pier, Philadelphia; Civic Center Parks, Santa Monica; Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London; Chicago's Navy Pier; Qianhai Water City, China; Central Waterfront, Seattle; and the Tsim Sha Tsui Waterfront in Hong Kong.keywords:Construction