Jackpocket Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Jackpocket's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.3M per year.
- Jackpocket received $16.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Jackpocket's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Jackpocket's total funding is $18.6M.
- Jackpocket has 57 Employees.
- Jackpocket grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Jackpocket currently has 2 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Achieve IT Solu...||$6.2M||43||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
|Wersel Brand An...||$4.5M||31||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is Jackpocket?
Jackpocket is the first mobile app in the US that allows users to purchase official state lottery tickets via their smartphone. We are bringing the $300 Billion lottery industry into the new age of technological innovation through beautiful design, social elements, and gamification. Thanks to new federal regulation changes and the emergence of the privatization of state lotteries, Jackpocket is completely compliant.keywords:E-Commerce,Finance,Gaming,Human Resources Hr,Mobile,Payments
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
NEW YORK, Aug. 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Mobile lottery app Jackpocket today announced that it has been nationally recognized for ...
Mobile lottery app Jackpocket has been nationally recognized for promoting responsible gaming practices with the 2019 Best Corporate Social ...
On Jackpocket, an app that allows players to securely order official state lottery tickets, anyone can create or join “Private Pools,” a new feature ...