Jackpocket Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Jackpocket's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.7M per year.
- Jackpocket received $16.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Jackpocket's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Jackpocket's total funding is $18.6M.
- Jackpocket has 81 Employees.
- Jackpocket grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Jackpocket currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Jackpocket?
Jackpocket is the first mobile app in the US that allows users to purchase official state lottery tickets via their smartphone. We are bringing the $300 Billion lottery industry into the new age of technological innovation through beautiful design, social elements, and gamification. Thanks to new federal regulation changes and the emergence of the privatization of state lotteries, Jackpocket is completely compliant.keywords:E-Commerce,Finance,Gaming,Human Resources Hr,Mobile,Payments