JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa's estimated annual revenue is currently $91.9M per year.
- JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa has 362 Employees.
- JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa?
Tucked away on 300 tropical acres between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa, is a Mediterranean-style oasis with a culture of authenticity, spirited service, and enriching experiences. Founded by Donald Soffer in the 1970s, the resort's amenities include 36-holes of championship golf , the elite CaÃ±as Tennis Center, two pools, a 35-foot high water slide, a 1,600-foot Lazy River, a Forbes 4-Star rated Wellness Spa and Fitness Center, award-winning signature chef restaurants, BOURBON STEAK by Michael Mina and CORSAIR kitchen & bar, and a 120,000-square-foot conference center with flexible meeting space all within reach of 685 spacious guestrooms and suites. Turnberry is a 2017 Forbes Travel Guide Recommended Hotel. Turnberry Miami is undergoing a transformative expansion project concluding in December 2018, when it will reemerge as JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa. At the core of the expansion is a new luxury 16-story tower encompassing 323 spacious new guest rooms and suites, and an additional 80,000 sq. ft. of versatile event space, totaling 683 guestrooms and 120,000 sq. ft. of indoor meeting space.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %