JUMP Bikes Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- JUMP Bikes's estimated annual revenue is currently $36.7M per year.
- JUMP Bikes's estimated revenue per employee is $328,000
- JUMP Bikes has 112 Employees.
- JUMP Bikes grew their employee count by -27% last year.
- JUMP Bikes currently has 1 job openings.
What Is JUMP Bikes?
JUMP is bike share electrified. We create the hardware and software to take you farther, get there faster, and make every ride fun. JUMP bikes are designed in New York City by people who love bikes and care about the future of our cities. JUMP Bikes has been shaping the future of bike share since 2010. We brought freedom to bike share systems with Social Bicycles, the first ever smart-bikes with integrated GPS, payment systems, and locks that kicked off the dockless revolution. We've dropped 15,000 bikes into 40 different markets and clocked over 5 million rides over the past 4 years.keywords:N/A