JOMA JEWELLERY & KATIE LOXTON Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- JOMA JEWELLERY & KATIE LOXTON's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.2M per year.
- JOMA JEWELLERY & KATIE LOXTON's estimated revenue per employee is $228,000
- JOMA JEWELLERY & KATIE LOXTON has 115 Employees.
- JOMA JEWELLERY & KATIE LOXTON grew their employee count by 40% last year.
- JOMA JEWELLERY & KATIE LOXTON currently has 1 job openings.
What Is JOMA JEWELLERY & KATIE LOXTON?
Our story began in 2008 when our founders Katie and Geoff Loxton became inspired to create beautiful jewellery that can be collected, worn and loved again and again. Our ethos has always been to create affordable luxury at high quality. Our products are designed to hold special significance for those who give our jewellery to those who receive and treasure it. Katie Loxton Limited was established in the UK in 2015, offering a world of stunning fashion and lifestyle accessories to complement our Joma Jewellery range. From handbags and jewellery to stationary and fragrances, we love to create accessories that make fantastic gifts and are a joy to own. All designs are created in the UK by Katie and her team and made by suppliers across the globe. We hope you love them as much as we do.keywords:N/A