JFD Global Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- JFD Global's estimated annual revenue is currently $113.2M per year.
- JFD Global's estimated revenue per employee is $265,000
- JFD Global has 427 Employees.
- JFD Global grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- JFD Global currently has 1 job openings.
What Is JFD Global?
JFD is the world leading underwater capability provider, serving the commercial and defence markets with innovative diving, submarine and hyperbaric rescue, technical solutions and services. Operating worldwide, the company is the world's leading provider of submarine rescue capability and an established provider of submarine escape training. The company is at the forefront of Hyperbaric Rescue, along with being the leading supplier of commercial and defence diving equipment and saturation diving systems to the commercial industry. JFD was created in 2014 through the merger of James Fisher Defence and Divex. In 2015 JFD acquired the National Hyperbaric Centre to further boost the services offered to its customers. In 2016 LEXMAR was acquired to enhance the capability and offering within JFD's diving capability and suite of saturation diving systems.keywords:N/A