JAX SPINE & PAIN CENTERS Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- JAX SPINE & PAIN CENTERS's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.9M per year.
- JAX SPINE & PAIN CENTERS's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- JAX SPINE & PAIN CENTERS has 55 Employees.
- JAX SPINE & PAIN CENTERS grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- JAX SPINE & PAIN CENTERS currently has 1 job openings.
What Is JAX SPINE & PAIN CENTERS?
JAX SPINE & PAIN CENTERS are North Florida?s premier interventional spine centers, providing state-of-the-art, clinically proven pain solutions for over 10 years. Founder, Dr. Christopher Roberts, established what is now formerly known as, Jacksonville Spine Center, in 2000, with the goal of creating a patient centric interventional spine center. At JAX SPINE & PAIN CENTERS, our focus is on providing individualized care for our patients. Our staff initially concentrates on documenting detailed information related to a patient?s condition and the effect acute or chronic pain has had on their life. We then work closely with the individual to develop a treatment program specific to their needs, aimed at increasingly eliminating unnecessary pain and improving their quality of life.keywords:N/A