JAE Electronics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- JAE Electronics's estimated annual revenue is currently $107.1M per year.
- JAE Electronics's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- JAE Electronics has 437 Employees.
- JAE Electronics grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- JAE Electronics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is JAE Electronics?
JAE Electronics, Inc., designs, manufactures and markets electronic connectors for a wide variety of applications, including wearables, handheld devices, AR/VR goggles, medical devices, TVs and more. JAE Electronics'? parent company, Japan Aviation Electronics Industries, Ltd. (JAE), is a globally oriented supplier of electronic components, fiber optic connectors, LCD monitor connectors, waterproof electrical connectors and other digital systems. Our company is a recognized leader in providing solutions to complex design requirements. By combining divergent technologies from experience gained in the aerospace and automotive industries, JAE has been able to transfer these technologies into advanced connector designs with the most demanding applications in the industry.keywords:N/A