Isotropic Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Isotropic Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.9M per year.
- Isotropic Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $412,195
- Isotropic Systems has 41 Employees.
- Isotropic Systems grew their employee count by -13% last year.
- Isotropic Systems currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Isotropic Systems?
Isotropic Systems Limited (ISL) is developing the worldâ€™s most spectrally efficient, low profile antennas that are con-formal, multi-band and electronically steerable. The companyâ€™s team of industry experts and scientists have reached a major breakthrough in technology and innovative antenna design. ISL is privately held and headquartered in London, England. ISLâ€™s antenna will be the first truly â€˜broadbandâ€™ low-profile antenna with fully electronic beam steering, easily scalable to effective apertures and can be designed to match almost any desired form factor. Designed for satellite broadcast, VSAT, microwave, multipoint wireless and 5G broadband communications, the antennas are low cost and have no moving parts to adhere to the stability requirements of mobility.keywords:N/A