Island Transportation Corp. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Island Transportation Corp.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $22.6M per year.
- Island Transportation Corp.'s estimated revenue per employee is $328,000
- Island Transportation Corp. has 69 Employees.
- Island Transportation Corp. grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Island Transportation Corp. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Island Transportation Corp.?
Island Transportation Corp., founded in 1952 with one customer and two used tractor-trailers, has grown to one of the largest bulk carriers in the United States servicing the petroleum industry for over 50 years. Today, we are privileged to serve a majority of the leading oil companies in the northeast, hauling billions of gallons of product to their facilities each year. This is achieved by a modern fleet of tractors and trailers and the best trained professional truck drivers in the industry. We presently employ over 300 people in the tri-state area, the cornerstone of our business. Our growth over the years has been the result of dedication, loyalty and the hard work of our people. Island Transportation's Corporate Headquarters is located at 299 Edison Avenue, West Babylon, New York, with our main operating facilities in the following areas: * West Babylon, New York * Booklyn, New York * Port Reading, New Jersey * North Haven, Connecticutkeywords:Transportation