Island Exterior Fabricators Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Island Exterior Fabricators's estimated annual revenue is currently $56.8M per year.
- Island Exterior Fabricators's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- Island Exterior Fabricators has 196 Employees.
- Island Exterior Fabricators grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Island Exterior Fabricators currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Island Exterior Fabricators?
Island Exterior Fabricators is an all-inclusive façade subcontractor, functioning as a valuable resource for architects, owners, and general contractors alike! Our diverse team has the capability to provide building envelope consultation, design, engineering, and fabrication - as well as performance testing & final installation. Island utilizes modern digital fabrication methods to create precisely designed facade systems, which help us execute even the most unique and complex architectural visions. We pride ourselves on finding the technical solutions required to deliver high-performance facades, accommodating the ever-increasing demand for functional building enclosures. For nearly a decade Island Exterior Fabricators has operated as a leader in the façade design & fabrication industry, and has successfully delivered projects from New York City to Boston, and throughout the greater Northeast. We work with influential architecture firms (such as Perkins Eastman, Snohetta, Morphosis, SOM) - while partnering with leaders in construction (including Turner, Tishman, Suffolk, and LendLease) to create an evolving portfolio of high-quality facades.keywords:N/A