Iron Heart Canning Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Iron Heart Canning's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.5M per year.
- Iron Heart Canning's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Iron Heart Canning's total funding is $0.16M.
- Iron Heart Canning has 98 Employees.
- Iron Heart Canning grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- Iron Heart Canning currently has 9 job openings.
What Is Iron Heart Canning?
Forged in the fires of kettles and cooled in the depths of cellars, Iron Heart Canning was born with a deep desire to foster a new era in the craft beer industry, paving the way for small and middle-market breweries to offer a superior level product on a competitive platform. At its core, Iron Heart is about building strong partnerships with local breweries and helping them expand into new markets. We have come a long way from our humble beginning, but our commitment to this mission has not wavered, and our dedication to seeking an unrivaled level of quality and packaging expertise in the beer industry has never been stronger. Beer is in our blood and in our roots. As we expand beyond the borders of hops and barley to exciting new products within the beverage industry, our principal values will always remain the same: Our commitment to our customers is the foundation of our business. The quality of the finished product is second to nothing. Delivery, execution, and operational excellence define us. We are the quality leaders of canning.keywords:N/A