Invoice Cloud Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Invoice Cloud's estimated annual revenue is currently $29.9M per year.
- Invoice Cloud received $Undisclosed in venture funding in December 2018.
- Invoice Cloud's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Invoice Cloud has 230 Employees.
- Invoice Cloud grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Invoice Cloud currently has 10 job openings.
What Is Invoice Cloud?
Invoice Cloud provides Trusted, Secure E-Payments and highest adopting Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment (EBPP) Solutions. Our flexible platform and integration options make us the leading product choice across a broad range of payment needs and industries, including municipalities, utilities, insurance and healthcare. Invoice Cloud is a high growth company focused on delivering best of breed EBPP services and integrated payment solutions that assist clients in achieving greater efficiency with billing and payments, reducing costs through paper suppression and improving collections with online payment options. Clients additionally benefit from having a simple user interface, easy payment reconciliation, frequent customer communications and a self-service paperless program. The Invoice Cloud suite of e-payment solutions includes: mobile, web, text, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), kiosk, over the counter and Online Bank Direct, plus options for automatic, one-time, flexible and scheduled payments with debit, credit and e-check. Invoice Cloud has over 15,000 clients in all 50 states in the USA.keywords:Data Storage,Finance,Fitness and Wellness,Healthcare,Information Security,Pharmaceuticals,Physical Security,Security,Storage