Inventus Power Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Inventus Power's estimated annual revenue is currently $174.2M per year.
- Inventus Power's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Inventus Power has 711 Employees.
- Inventus Power grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- Inventus Power currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Inventus Power?
Inventus Power, formerly ICCNexergy + Palladium Energy, is the world's only power systems manufacturer that integrates and delivers battery packs, chargers & docking stations and power supplies across the consumer, commercial, medical and military & government markets and is located in ten countries across four continents. With headquarters in Woodridge, Ill. and manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, China and Malaysia, we are globally positioned to be a catalyst for our customers' success. Inventus Power utilizes decades of design, engineering and market expertise to apply innovative technology to our OEM customers' devices, and ensures a reliable, high quality product through our vertically integrated processes and performance testing capabilities.keywords:N/A