Intervention Rentals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Intervention Rentals's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.4M per year.
- Intervention Rentals's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Intervention Rentals has 67 Employees.
- Intervention Rentals grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- Intervention Rentals currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Intervention Rentals?
Intervention Rentals offer a unique service to the oil industry, in particular, to the well services, well integrity and pipeline process / commissioning services. Intervention Rentals is the premier independent supplier of Well Service related rental equipment in the UK. Our extensive rental asset portfolio includes Flow Iron, High Pressure Hoses, Atex Diesel and Air Driven pumping systems, Flow Meters and Data Acquisition Systems. Our service division specialise in providing all equipment and personnel to perform annulus top ups, echometer services, specialist pumping and subsea pumping solutions, testing for well integrity operations, leak repairs and sealant services. Our flow measurement division provides flow metering solutions for most gases and liquids. Our flow meter calibration facility is approved by TUVNEL. Intervention Rentals maintain, service, recalibrate and recertify customer owned equipment that can be tracked through our web portal.keywords:N/A