Intermission Film Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Intermission Film's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.8M per year.
- Intermission Film's estimated revenue per employee is $250,000
- Intermission Film has 47 Employees.
- Intermission Film grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Intermission Film currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Intermission Film?
To cut a long story short we create award-winning film trailers. Established with a desire to do things differently and not just chase the bright lights, explosions and Hollywood happy endings we work closely with producers, filmmakers and marketeers to create diverse and distinctive audio-visual film campaigns that sell and entertain with equal skill. We aim for a form of cinematic utopia, where every film is perfect, if only for a couple of minutes. Whatever the format we produce distinctive creative that will make millions want to experience your movie, tune into your TV show or buy your video game. Our team of experienced editors, designers and production staff have a passion to create diverse and unique work that's not just watched but talked, blogged, tweeted about and most of all remembered.keywords:N/A