Intellivision Entertainment Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Intellivision Entertainment's estimated annual revenue is currently $13M per year.
- Intellivision Entertainment's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Intellivision Entertainment has 53 Employees.
- Intellivision Entertainment grew their employee count by 104% last year.
- Intellivision Entertainment currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Intellivision Entertainment?
Over 40 years ago, the Intellivision home video game console pioneered the video game industry, establishing many industry firsts and capturing an unprecedented 20 percent market share at the time. Building upon its gaming legacy with support and expertise from industry veterans and superstars, Intellivision is back with the mission to bring people together by delivering simple, affordable, family-friendly entertainment. Intellivision will launch Amico, a unique video game system thatￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs redefining entertainment with family and friends. Amico will come with two easy-to-use color touchscreen controllers and is designed to be fun for all ages. With a broad variety of family-friendly games and a proprietary system that adapts gameplay for any skill level, players of all backgrounds can truly enjoy gaming together. More information can be found at www.IntellivisionAmico.com.keywords:N/A