IntegriChain Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- IntegriChain's estimated annual revenue is currently $52.3M per year.
- IntegriChain's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- IntegriChain has 361 Employees.
- IntegriChain grew their employee count by 50% last year.
- IntegriChain currently has 1 job openings.
What Is IntegriChain?
IntegriChain is a life sciences commercial analytics company that helps innovative bio/pharma manufacturers identify and remove barriers to patient therapy initiation and adherence. Our ICyte Platform and solutions uniquely focus on what happens after the patient and provider commit to therapy. More than 140 life science manufacturers rely on insights delivered from IntegriChain's data, analytics, and managed services to drive strategic decision-making and on-going business management across their payers, specialty pharmacies, patient services, and distribution channel partners. IntegriChain is backed by Accel-KKR, a leading Silicon Valley technology private equity firm. The company is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA; the Access Management Operations center is in Ambler, PA; and the Patient Services Center is in Atlanta, GA. Follow us on @IntegriChain.keywords:saas